Every resort area is surrounded by restaurants specializing in seafood. The food is invariably fresh, well-prepared, and served in friendly and interesting surroundings. By all means get out of your hotel and try one of the local restaurants. The best restaurants are a moto ride away, found outside of the tourist/resort district on the ocean.
- Eden Bar and Restaurant, 39A Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, opposite SeaHorse Resort. 9AM-Midnight. Already famous from its branches in Saigon and Phu Quoc, has just set up shop in Mui Ne. Serving delicious International, as well as Vietnamese cuisine and boasting a cocktail selection of over 50 favourites, it’s one of the only places in Mui Ne where you really get your money’s worth and get to enjoy delicious food. Seafood is cooked in the BBQ area by the trained chefs. Look for the beautifully lit up tree outside the bar at night.
- Lâm Tòng, 92 Nguyễn Đinh Chiêu, T:062-3847598. is right on the beach next to Jibes under some shady palms. You can even sit at tables in the sand. There’s a little hut with hammocks strung. Try one of the pancakes (bánh xèo) with condensed milk (sữa đặc), the fried fish with lemon, and the chicken fried in fish sauce.
- Smoky House, 125 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street. Offers large, high-quality meals, and offers all customers free ice cream.
- Joe’s – The Art Cafe, 139b Nguyen Dinh Chieu St, Ham Tien (across from Shades Resort), ☎ +84(0)62-374-3447. 24/7. Joe’s is the only place open 24/7, all night and all day in Muine. It’s a cozy old farmhouse cafe offering Western fare. A Canadian developed the menu, and the pancakes with maple syrup (50,000 dong including coffee) are great. The sandwiches with home cut fries and salad (60,000 dong) are also recommended. Two movies are shown each evening in the pillow-filled loft. Free WiFi, exhibits and live performances. A great place to have your bus pick you up at 2 a.m. when you head out and great for a chill spot for after party breakfast or a romantic glass of wine. drinks 10,000 – 60,000 dong, meals 50,000 – 120,000 dong. edit
- Snow Restaurant and Club and Sushi Bar, 109 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St. Snow Restaurant famous for its coolness air-conditioned hall that is unique in Muyne. In our restaurant with pleasure you can try dishes from : European, Japanese, Russian and Vietnamese cuisines. All dishes are adapted under European taste and this is give you opportunity to try exotic dishes such as filet of crocodile or unusual fish and don’t lose your enthusiastic for Asian food. Only at Snow restaurant they can offer you sushi and paradise deserts, worlds favorite cheese cakes and sweets from French chocolate! After 10PM when almost all the places in Muyne are already closed come and enjoy the comfortable atmosphere of lounge bar as known as the best cocktail bar in town, where on a special order bartender can prepare for you a cocktail called “Better Mood” which exactly will rise up your mood on a few degrees higher! Evening cinema-sessions will relieve your rest! At Snow restaurant you can use free Wi-Fi Internet, free pool and free transfer from Taxi Malin to the restaurant and back to the hotel! All staff is very friendly and ready to help from 10AM to 2AM!
- Sindbads: Kebabs
- El Latino: Mexican
- Ganesh: Indian
- Garage: Russian, best pool table in the bay, open from 2pm to 4am.
- Dragon Beach: Most popular late night dance venue.
- Sankara: Picking up again.
- There’s a yacht club bar at MANTA until 9pm, and we sometimes cook for guests/sailors.
If you’re in the middle of the Mui Ne strand and want to wring out as much of the day and night as you can then you might consider the Wax Bar if you’re a beach party type or The Club if you like casino, disco, karaoke, billiards etc. For after you party~ Joe’s Cafe is a quiet stop open 24 hours a day and good for late food and drinks even in low season.
- “Fun Key Bar“, 124 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Easy to recognize with is enlighted palm tree, great place to chill at the end of the afternoon , and later on have a great party with some good sound, they make some good crepes and waffle if your a little hungry, sandwiches are also very good. Free wifi ,swinging hammock on the sea side make it a perfect place to be! Open Thursday to Sunday from 16H00 to 03h00.
- Wax Bar, on the beach at 68 Nguyen Dinh Chieu (beside Rach Dua Tropico Resort; take the alley on the NE side to the beach, pool on your right, bar on your left). By day, it’s a fairly empty spot for hanging out in the shade, watching the kite surfers, playing a little sand soccer or beach ultimate, and enjoying the pool or waves if you are not attached to a resort. It’s a delightful spot at sundown, with pleasant breeze and pastel sky and your choice of beach-side tables, since the cool crowd does not arrive until late. After 10PM it’s one of the “places to be” in Mui Ne, with a large young party crowd. Mats, pillows and torches are set out on the beach below with a pleasant mix of music coming from above. Those evenings are bliss. Located north of Coco Beach Resort.
- The Club, 56-97 Nguyen Dinh Chieu across from Saigon Mui Ne Resort. For the casino, discothèque, billiard, karaoke suite type. Has all the casual elegance you could want. The casino uses all computerized tables, meaning there are no live dealers. The touch-screens are, by admission of the manager, “very sensitive.” If you make bets, even accidental (such as accidentally pressing the ‘repeat bet’ button), they are binding. Gambling here, particularly more so than any other casino, is done at your own risk. Vietnam has no regulations governing these sorts of enterprises, and ultimately a dispute will come down to who can bribe the police more.
- DJ Station, 120C Nguyen Dinh Chieu (300 m right when facing Sinh Cafe). Open 9AM-3AM. It’s the newest bar/club to open in Mui Ne. With an ocean view terrace area, dining area and large dancefloor, it’s the perfect place to relax and get something to eat by day, and the hottest place to party at night. Featuring a PRO DJ from HCMC every night, ice cold Saigon beers for just a dollar, cheap but delicious food, friendly welcoming staff and an unrivalled sound system, it’s quickly becoming the number one backpacker bar in Mui Ne. Happy hour 6-9 means selected cocktails are just 30,000 dong, and regular priced cocktails are all buy one get one free.
- Snow Club, 109 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St. After 10PM when almost all the places in Muyne are already closed come and enjoy the comfortable atmosphere of lounge bar as known as the best cocktail bar in town, where on a special order bartender can prepare for you a cocktail called “Better Mood” which exactly will rise up your mood on a few degrees higher! Evening cinema-sessions will relieve your rest! At Snow you can use free Wi-Fi Internet, free pool and free transfer from Taxi Malin to the bar and back to the hotel! All staff is very friendly and ready to help from 10AM to 2AM!
- Pogo Bar, 138 Nguyen Dinh Chieu. Very popular place in 2010/11, this is there all crazy party are. You can expect a lot of surfers and expats here. Don’t miss “bucket” offer: 1/2 bottle of local liquor with sweet drinks make a good bucket cocktail for the big company.